Our Christmas and Hannukah's will no doubt look a little bit different this year. We may not be able to see our friends and loved ones in the same way we have in past years. Instead of thinking about everything we are losing this year let's think about some new traditions we can start for the 2020 holiday season! Maybe you vow to only support local businesses or to give a thoughtful gift to your postal carrier. There are so many wonderful things to be thankful for this year, though at times it may not seem so.
In order to make your holidays a little less stressful I have put together a thoughtful gift guide to help you select the perfect present for everyone on your list.
All of our gifts can be mailed directly to recipients too. Just be sure to put their contact information in the shipping address field at check-out.
Fun, thoughtful and useful gifts for moms, sisters, grandmas, aunts, besties, yoga pals, book club buddies and all the bright + beautiful women in your life.
1) Pre-made Gift Boxes Custom, hand assembled boxes with fun themes like Lavender Lover, Farmhouse Chic and Mountain Life. You select which date you want us to mail your box out and we will deliver right to her door!
2) Gift Card Not sure exactly what your gal pal would like? A Sweet Sprig egift card is a wonderful option. Available in any increment and emailed right to their inbox.
3) Body Butter A must have for Winter! This rich hand and body cream nourishes all skin types and is a staple of any skincare routine. With 6 different scents to choose from you can make any lady on your list happy. We even have a fragrance free for those with sensitive skin. Available in 4 or 8 ounce jars.
Gifts for dads, grandpas, boyfriends, hubbies, brothers and any guy friends that are hard to shop for!
1) Well Groomed Man Gift Box What do you get "Mr. Outdoors," "Mr. Man of Simple Pleasures," "Mr. I Don't Need Anything?" How about a gift that is useful, unique and eco-friendly! Our shaving gift boxes are the perfect gift for any nature loving man in your life.
2) Zero Waste Shampoo + Conditioner Bar Set These bars will give your man shiny, healthy, clean hair without the plastic bottles. A practical gift for the eco-friendly man!
3) Beyond the Pines Soap This bar has a woodsy scent that smells just like a crackling fireplace. Plus it's excellent for men with itchy dry skin or other skin issues. Some other soap varieties your gentleman are sure to love: Activated Charcoal, Cedarwood Citrus Shave Bar, Lemon Poppyseed, Mountain Blueberry, Patchouli + Orange, Tea Tree + Calendula and Cucumber Alley.
How can we even begin to thank our educators, nurses, home health aides, physicians and caregivers this year. These amazing folks take care of us and our loved ones everyday and we want to give them a gift that they can use to take a few moments for themselves.
1) Apple Balsam Christmas Candle Light this candle, turn on your favorite Christmas tunes, pour yourself a glass of Nog and relax into the holiday spirit.
2) Artisan Soap + Lift Gift Set Such a practical gift since we are all washing our hands now, even more than ever. Select one of our artisan soap bars and we will wrap it up on a soap saving lift.
3) Mini Wax Wreath Ornaments I come from a family of teachers so I know ornaments are a favorite gift each year. I'm willing to bet your teacher has never gotten a beautiful scented ornament like this though!
Lucky for us teens and tweens love our bath and body products so your shopping agony can now become ecstasy!
1) Zero Waste Shampoo + Conditioner Bars Thanks to the popularity of the international brand Lush more and more teens are ditching the bottle in favor of solid shampoo bars. These are the new trendy way to keep your tresses looking soft and healthy, all while saving the environment.
2) Wax Sachet Air Freshener Scents closets and small spaces just like a candle only without the risk of open flames. A great option for teens and tweens who want to freshen up their space in a fun new way. Also great for college students who are often unable to have candles in their dorm rooms.
3) Bath Bomb Truffles Teens love bath bombs. I mean, they love them. These delicious looking gift boxes are designed to look like fancy candies and work like regular bombs. A fun and different gift for the bath loving girl.
I always like to bring a little something for my hosts when attending a dinner party or other get together. Getting friends and family together in one place can be like herding cats. Let your hosts know you appreciate them with a small token of gratitude.
1) Gingersnap Candle This seasonal fan favorite is sure to delight any host. When lit it will fill your hosts home with the warm scent of freshly baked gingersnap cookies.
2) Chocolate Soaps Yes, you heard that right, chocolate soaps. Each treasured bakery box, filled with real miniature soaps is sure to delight your hosts. A fun and unique gift!
3) Whimsical Bird Ornament One can never have enough ornaments right? These handmade ornaments feature real pinecones, moss, botanicals and vintage craft birds. A fun and whimsical way to say thank you.
Tiny treasures that are guaranteed to fill their stockings with care. Disclaimer: *We can not be held responsible for the incredible smells that will be emitted from said stockings*
1) Lavender Sachet Filled with real lavender buds, these are a sweet little gift for gardeners, nature lovers, yogis and down to earth gals.
2) Botanical Bath Bombs Who doesn't love a nice long relaxing bath?
3) Artisan Soap Sample Pack Each lovely little pack contains 6 mini bars of soap and is adorned with a pressed botanical. An eco-friendly little bonus gift for men, women and teens.
Soapsmith, artist, cat mom, music lover, environmentalist, all around sweet gal!